Strength Conditioning for Triathletes
My excuse of being overweight and an alcoholic didn’t sit well with my friend who had one arm and was still competing in Iron man; from here I completed my first triathlon in my mid 40’s. This began a world of knowledge in a beautiful community, which I now have an abundance of experience with, some of which include:
- Past President of the City Tri Club
- Volunteer Coach of Tri Stars
- Qualified Triathlon Technical Official
- Competing in the WA Tri Series for 10 years
- Completing an Iron Man
- Completing in over a dozen marathons
- Representing Australia in Triathlon
What I have on offer is athlete coaching, with services ranging from individualised training programs to a large range of group training sessions in swim, bike and run.
NewU Person Training boasts strong affiliations and coaching roles with some of the most well-known Triathlon squads and clubs in Perth and WA.